In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, LSSI, in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection, GDPR, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, LOPDGDD, below we inform you about Cookies used on the POMARADAS Y LLAGARES DE SARIEGO, S.L. website. and its purposes
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the browsing device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies store and retrieve information when the user browses the web page. In general, cookies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing the user, obtaining information about browsing data, or customizing the way in which the content of the website is displayed. In addition to cookies, there are also other similar technologies that can perform the same functions.
Cookies can be classified based on various criteria.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, managing the payment , control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing software licenses with which the service works (website, platform or application), use elements security during navigation, store content for video or sound broadcasting, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Cookies of preferences or personalization: are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: They are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the entity that installs the cookies, they can be classified as follows:
- Cookies propias: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by POMARADAS Y LLAGARES DE SARIEGO, S.L. and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Cookies de terceros: They are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by a third party on which BODEGAS POMARADAS Y LLAGARES DE SARIEGO, S.L. has no control. In these cases, the third party may process the data collected through cookies, and it is possible that POMARADAS Y LLAGARES DE SARIEGO, S.L. I can’t configure how it works.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following cookies:
- Analysis or Measurement Cookies: They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of different users on our website in order to improve it based on the analysis of data on the use of products and/or services.
- Advertising Cookies: POMARADAS Y LLAGARES DE SARIEGO, S.L. you may place advertisements on other sites to promote relevant services, solutions, publications, articles or events. Cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests. They also perform other functions, such as preventing the same ad from continually reappearing. These announcements have the sole purpose of informing you about relevant content of POMARADAS Y LLAGARES DE SARIEGO, S.L. POMARADAS Y LLAGARES DE SARIEGO, S.L. does not sell your data to third parties.
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track usage of the site for the site analytics report. Cookies anonymously store information about visitors, sessions and campaigns for website analytics reports. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|Google uses this cookie to distinguish users
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytical report of how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they come and the pages visited are stored anonymously.
Consent and configuration of cookies
Likewise, you can disable them or withdraw your previously granted consent at any time by deleting the cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options, as indicated in the “deactivation or deletion of cookies” section.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
Most browsers allow you to control the cookies stored on the visitor’s devices, as well as delete them immediately if the user no longer wishes to allow their local storage.
Users can configure the devices and browsers they use at any time to accept all or only some of the cookies, as well as to receive a notification each time a cookie appears or not to accept cookies. So that the visitor can manage cookies from their browser in a simple and intuitive way, they can use one of the following links:
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Microsoft Edge: microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Además, también puede gestionar el almacén de cookies en su navegador a través de herramientas como las siguientes:
If you use a different browser, consult its instructions for the configuration of cookies.
Finally, you can avoid the installation of Google Analytics cookies with the following extensión para su navegador https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de%3Cbr
Servicios de terceros
- Instagram: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/402411646841720
- Facebook: https://es-la.facebook.com/msqrd/privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy/previous/version_12
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
The entities responsible for social networks in many cases adhere to the Privacy Shield –Privacy Shield.
You can obtain more information about the processing of your data in the Personal Data section. However, if you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us at the following email: email@example.com